版規

歡迎大家回應。但請不要以匿名的方式回應。這是我們彼此尊重的守則。因為版主希望跟回應的朋友在各方面對談。讓我們作為「光明的兒女」,行在光明中。故此,以後匿名的回應版主將不再理會。

星期三, 1月 02, 2008

I Ask the Lord

很久很久以前(大約是念中學的時候吧),這首詩歌很感動我,數年前翻譯了。不知各位看官感到如何?



I Asked the LORD

I asked the Lord to comfort me when things weren't going my way;

我禱告主:「安撫我靈!」時不我與使我痛悲。

He said to me "I will comfort you, and lift your cares away.

祂對我說:「我要慰解你,承擔你苦與悲。」

I asked the Lord to walk with me, When darkness was all that I knew;

我禱告主:「與我結伴!」唯我只見幽暗困境。

He said to me, "Never be afraid, for I will see you through..

祂撫慰我:「不要感驚惶,憑我保守渡過。」

I didn't ask for riches, he gave me wealth untold.

我非懇求有富貴,難得主卻賜恩。

The moon, the stars, the sun, the sky, and gave me eyes to behold.

月光、星宿、晚空、旭日,祂賜眼目我細賞。

I thank the Lord for everything, and I count my blessings each days;

我感激祂所有一切,時刻數算祂的厚恩。

He came to me when I needed Him, I only had to pray;

當我禱告,祂在我身旁,來體恤我所需。

And He'll come to you, if you ask Him to,

祂也倦顧你,當你尋求祂。

He's only a prayer away!

你禱告,祂走近你。

沒有留言: